Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Favorite Things.

Hello, crafty friends, today is CJToo Crafty Designers post, so Tracy, Craft Junkie Too, ask us, her designers, to share with you, at least 5 favorites things we use when we`re crafting or designing, so here are my favorite ones.


In any particular order,

First is my laptop. I love it. With it, I can look some inspiration from you and also design any project with my programs, like MTC and DS.

Second, it`s my printer. My dear printer, LOL. I have a simple HP, but it`s very helpful for print my sentiments or to print any paper or design to use on my projects.

Third, my cricut and cartridge. I really like my cricut and try to use it as often as I can, I don`t have a lot of cartridge, but the ones that I have I love them.

Forth, paper, any kind, cardstock or digital, solid colors or designs one. Love paper.

And fith, glue; my ATG, score tape, foam tape, glue dot...you name it and I use it.

I have other things, I use it, like my Sizzix Machine, the border punch and glitter. 

So, thanks for visit me,

Indira














6 comments:

Lara said...

I love those things too! I like your picture as well.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I forgot to add my laptop!!! I needed a wide lens camera, ha ha ha! Love your favorites!
Kristy
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Great list of favorites!! Thanks for the peak into your craft space!

Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Love it Indira -- thanks so much for all you do and for sharing your "favorite things" with us. :)

Big Hugs!!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Girl, you do tons of amazing things with the tools you have pictured. I know it is really tough for you to get products easily where you live and it is expensive.

Awesome things you make, and I'm positive all your friends and family members are thrilled to get your pieces of love to celebrate each of them.

Love you - Leslie

Diana Maldonado said...

Me encantan tus productos favoritos! yo estoy loca por comprarme un printer a color, pues no he tratado impriendo cositas digitales!! la ATG es tannnnn importante, nos hace la vida tan facil, jeje!! Me alegra haber encontrado tu blog!