Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CJTOO Crafty Designer Team Post

Hi, crafty friends, today is CJTOO Crafty Designer Team Post and Tracy at craftjunkietoo.blogspot.com ask us, her designer team, to make any fall projects but a card. So for my project I decide to make a pencil holder, recycling some container. As many of you know, I live in a Caribbean Island (Dominican Republic), so here we don`t see difference in the change of seasons, so I decide to make for every time we have a new seasons, I will make a pencil holder, so my kids can learn a little about the seasons.



I use the cricut cartridge Office Help for the "Fall" and for the image, I use the Holiday Cake cartridge. Hope you like it and don`t forget to visit my other fellows designer blogs,

Indira

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty - I can't imagine not being able to enjoy the fall season with its changing leaves. Very nice project!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Great job Indira! I love recycling... crafting can be so rewarding when you take an item that would otherwise be trash and turn it into a treasure! :)

Big hugs,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

CUTE!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com